Tuesday, July 13, 2010

32 Week Appointment

Today we had our 32 week check! I am 32 weeks and 1 day! Dr Peck measured me at 42 (10 weeks ahead of where I actually am, but that is typical with twins)

~a picture of me taken today at 32weeks 1 day~

So Dr Peck wasn't more worried then last time with the babies being low and that he’s still hoping that I can make it to August! Dr Peck said the measuring record for twins in La-X is 54 but the record for twins/triplets/quads is 60! He said that I could possibly hit 54, but doesn’t think I will and he doesn't foresee me not delivering before the 38 weeks-he's still thinking 34-36 weeks!!! OMG-coming so soon! He noticed the swelling in my legs (grabbing my right leg which isn't as bad as my left usually) and said, "oh you have some more swelling then usual. Well that's normal and will be from here on out.) BP was good so he said that the swelling was definately not something to worry about. We have a 33 week check up next Tuesday with Dr Peck and then on the 28th we have a 34 week check up along with a growth ultrasound for the boys with Dr. Alvarado! Dr Peck stated that the only reason why they would take me before I actually go into labor would be because the boys aren't growing at the same rate-which typically they have been and hoping it stays that way! Almost got everything for the boys-just need to get my thank you's finished and some casseroles baked (in which I’ve been procrastinating with the heat/humidity and tomorrow’s suppose to be worse!) Today also while up in the La-X area, we stopped to look at a van in La Cresent, but it wasn’t in, as the main boss and his family are on vacation with it, so it won’t be in until next Monday-which we go back up for a 33 week check up next Tuesday! We did test drive a Chevy Uplander, but it seems too far out of our price range-so back to looking online! We also found a Pontiac Montana that we liked but we’re waiting to test drive the Chrysler Town and Country in La Cresent! Wish us luck on finding a van and soon, as we never know when these little guys will decide to make their appearance! Ryan and I are both already really tired, as neither one of us can sleep well! It didn’t help that last night Molly and Dallas were barking A LOT! Probably at the racoons and deer passing through the lawn! Ryan is on a 6 milking streak (tonight through Friday morning!) So we may be just laying low for a few days-which is fine with me, since it’s EVEN MORE uncomfortable to move much. Well that’s all for now! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment