Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's A New Day!

Hello Everyone! Really wishing I would have kept up on this blogging thing! As you can tell, I haven't blogged since the boys were born! I had tried one time afterwards but something happened and I just gave up after that!

As I go through and see how things are on facebook, I enjoy being able to share with the joys of our children, Jordan and Colton, who are going to be 3 in 4 very short days, and Sydney Joy who is now 15 1/2 months.

A lot has happened in our household since the boys arrived, not only did we have another child, but I am a stay at home mom to the kids, we have lots of buildings, silos, and other misc. taken down throughout the farm, and we have remodeled our upstairs!

We have also welcomed many more family members, Renae, age 2 1/2, and Blake age 15months (Andrew and Alex's 2 children,) as well as Clayton, age 2, in 5 very short days, as well as Lillian, 7momths, who joined big sister Gracelynn, age 3 1/2, all 3 children of Stephanie and Heath.

So as you can tell, things have been very busy! I'm hoping to get on here weekly so I can keep people updated with some things that I may not post on Facebook! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment