Wednesday, August 4, 2010

35 Week Appointment

35 weeks

Hello again! Yesterday Ryan and I went up for my 35 week appointment! Dr. Peck was happy that I have made it this far and still holds to his August 9th prediction as he stated he doesn't foresee me delivering anytime this week! My blood pressure was good, babies heartbeats sounded good, Dr. Peck said that he was happy with their growth and that they were getting adequate nutrition. My stomach/uterus measured at 49, so I only have 5 to go to meet the record for twins, but Ryan's really hoping that I go before then! I think he's getting anxious to meet these little guys as much as I am! That and he probably would rather wake up to them crying, instead of me getting up to use the bathroom! My swelling has gone up severely but there was no protein in my urine that would indicate toxemia or pre-eclampsia, so that was good news, but he decided to put me on a medication to help with the fluid retention! Got a red flag when I went to pick up the medication as it was brought to the pharmacists attention about how I'm allergic to sulfa and that I could have a reaction to this medication due to that, but they called Dr. Peck and he reassured that he was fine with me taking it. At least I'm aware and know what to look out for if I do have a reaction, which I'm praying that I don't because I don't want it to affect the boys! Ryan is sticking to his names that he has for the boys! I guess we'll just have to wait and see until they decide to come out!!! I really would like to be up and around cleaning but with how much weight I am carrying in the front, I can't do a whole lot of anything without my back hurting, which includes, just getting up to get something to eat, drink, or just to use the restroom! Maybe that's a sign that I'm in the nesting stage, as I did have Mom and Perry come out to help do some cleaning on Monday! Makes me feel better that the house looks cleaner than before they came out! Ryan and Larry got the floor put in the spare room on Monday and are hoping to get the ceiling in today, so Ryan and I picked up a ceiling fan for that room yesterday!!! Which means our bedroom will be ready to clean, YAAAHHHHH!!! I can't wait to go back to our bedroom. Well I think that is all for now, I'm going to grab a popsicle and see if there is anything good on tv! Have a wonderful day and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment